My life~xuan

Thursday, March 30, 2006

30 March

Something to add on to the D&D. They also have a video clip on how those oragnisers planned, prepared the event. It reminds me of the wedding dinner they would show those clips and photos on the couples on how they know each other to they are dating to they are married.... Haha... i don't know why this D&D remind me of going to wedding dinner....


D&D is fun but i have attended one which is better than this so this TP D&D to me is just like a normal dinner at hotel... Nothing special... The food also nothing special... Got fish, chicken, duck,shark fin soup, vegetable, fried rice and dessert... You readers who are married or recently just went for Chinese wedding dinner. Does these food the same for the dinner? HAHA... i very naggy that why huini finds that i explained veri detail. I want to tell everyone why i find the D&D like a wedding dinner... Haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home