My life~xuan

Thursday, March 30, 2006

29 Mar 06

Went to SIM to do admissions for the course. Wow.... The journey to SIM is longer than I go to my poly... Oh no.... Hope that I can get into SMU... transport more convenience....


Tp is having her annual Dinner and Dance today so a small group of us went. It is not as fantatic as it is. I don't think many of us enjoy even though some people have been preparing this dinner for more than 6 mths. The hotel is nice. It is Pan Pacific but the waiter services sucks... I think the price of the ticket only worth for the food.... I can see that the people are spending a lot of effort in decorating the place for the theme.... Our theme is Angel or Gothic.... Many of them follows the theme but not us... Our group are much more formal.... There are people dressing like angels, devils and ..... Wooo..... They really dressing as what the theme is.... Give them a clap for their courage.... Wonder would they wear those costumes again....My friends told me those costumes could be rent but i know none of these shops...


The dinner and dance seems like going for some wedding dinner.... Haha.... We are very restricted to our table.... They have the MC, just like the wedding dinner. They have those President of SAA to give speech just like the groom giving some thanks for coming to my wedding.... They invite those Guest of Honours to come in just like inviting the groom and bride to come in and we stand up to clap....Haha.... The waiter and waitress come in to serve the food just like attending dinner. haha.... There are some performances and dances but i prefer the MC performance... He is a good host and he has good jokes... I believe many of you would agree with me... They have prom king and queen of the night but they only asked those people who are in the SAA(some students' union club) ppl to join. I think not fair as there are more well dressed and good looking guys...Haha...I think is the clothes... We have a table of 10 people and there are so many lucky draws prizes and none of us won anything.... How lucky we are!!! haha... I think they have dance around 11 plus but i went home already cos working the next day....I can see that most guys are not enjoying like Bear, vincent, aloy and yong shen.... Even though, this is not the best Dinner and dance but i think most of you would remember it as this is the last Dinner and Dance from TP that we are joining.... Anyway guys and gals, we graduate...

Just to mention again, the waiter that is serving my table sucks... He keeps ordering the other waitress to serve and do things and he is very rude.... The way he serves foods also not nice.... Somemore when we are watching the magician performance, he just cut in and to take the food away from our table. So rude... People is performing and he is interrupting... There is also a magician to entertain us... He went to table to table( i think so... but he did came to our table).... And thanks wei shan too.... For her lu guang shen lin... yeah....

Vincent has uploaded all the photos at : http://ta1z1.multiply.com/photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home