My life~xuan

Friday, March 10, 2006

Toothache

What a sad day!!! My tooth is in pain... I am not sure why....I called a few friends to ask them where is the dentals in tampines as i am not tampines resident... I wait till end of work then look for dental for checkup but no clinic open till so late.... I rush to tampine interchange and a few places, all closed.... I rushed down to woodlands, so happy to see the signboard is on and it state 9am to 9pm Mon to Sun. I quickly rushed there, to my disappoint, the nurses at the clinic say it is not open... The dental and 1 clinic are merge so the nurses belongs to the clinic.... I was so sad..... My tooth is so pain.... I came home sadly and painfully.... After having dinner, it is not so pain... haiz.... tml morning, still have to go for dental checkup... Waste money... Dental checkup not cheap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home