My life~xuan

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

21 March

Many days never put any posts because too lazy. Last week I had been working long hours as My dateline is coming.... I thought that anyway I go home early also nothing to do, why not stay in office and finish up my work and then rest on weekend.... I really rest on weekends..... Slack at home.... Nobody wan to go shopping with me.... Sad.... I just knew that i should not stay at home on weekdays... Indeed... I quarrel with mother again... We are like water and fire.... Must quarrel then we happy.... HAHAHA.... Don't ask me what happen.... Anyway we will be fine after weeks then quarrel again.... Been like this for years... Our way of getting along....


Anyway, my friends had tag my blog and comment on the show TIAN WAI FEI XIAN show.... That is a nice show.... I introduce you all another taiwan idol show.... That is a very nice show.... If anyone of you has the vcd, remember to contact me. I wan to borrow as TS sold it at 50 dollars 1 set and youtube does not have the video... I am downloading this show but demn long... The show name is 綠光森林. The link:
http://blog.xuite.net/no159/no159/5048376?p=10. Here got the story line.

Reading up some news article and found this. http://bbs.muwen.com/topic294/293826.htm Both the male and female are so young.... Their photos are veri beautiful.... wow.... envy...

OH ya.... Bryan wins in the Star Idol.... He is not really good in the final round of Star Idol... Neither does he dances well... but he definitely would wins because he has the look for A Star Idol.... Even though the judges keep emphasising that a Star Idol must be all rounded in acting or in dancing, but they still chose Bryan to wins, why is that so? They does not want to admit. Because Bryan has the looks.... Anway Bryan wins..... Hurray.... I also like Cheng Xi.... The gals are so yucks.... They all trying to act cutez.... But the guys are not bad.... Cheng Xi and a few of them acting quite good but they just lack of the looks and supporters... Anyway, i believe Mediacorp would still continue contract with them... It is just that they does not wins the amount in the competition....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home