My life~xuan

Thursday, March 09, 2006

March 09

Many friends say that my colour of my font is too striking. I am sorry, i will not change as i like colourful words for my blog. If it hurts you, i am sorry.

Yesterday, star idol, bryan wins in the first round. Hurray....Lucky he wins at the first round, if not i have to worry.... Haha.... Actualli Cheng Xi also not bad.... His acting is quite good and could see that he is acting more and more natural... Among the three guys, Cheng Xi actually is the best but Bryan is much more outstanding as his good appearance....Leo acts arrogant when he wons the second round. I think he must have vote a lot for himself. Anyway, whether who wins the competition is not important. The mediacorp will sure have some contract with the best few just like the Superstars. Hope that Bryan would wins as i dun like Leo.... Hahaha.....

It is already the second day that i did not see the uncle flying kite . Wondering if he was sick.... Today still slack at work for whole day.... So sianz and tired... Days still continue................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home