My life~xuan

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

14 March

The uncle I did not see flying for kites for days already....

Today went for a briefing on the moving out of my company. We are moving out from Tampines to Alexandra as the building is too small to allocate the increasing number of workers. BUT.... during the debrief, it seems like the Alexandra is smaller than the Tampines building. Wondering what they are thinking about. Worst of all, there are no carpark at the Alexandra building, the carpark opposite the building is too small to allocate all the cars.They have to park their cars at Queenstown... HAHAHA.... demn funny..... Anyway we still have to share cabinets and the food courts there are far....HAIZ.... anyway to me, going anywhere is far lar... None of my business... After my contract, i can just say byebye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home