My life~xuan

Friday, March 24, 2006

24 March

So many days have not been writing any posts.... Been too busy with work....

Today, my team leader sudden tell me that there is an urgent meeting in the late afternoon... He sounds so serious and my team mates seems very scared... .Haha... When i went in then i know why... We are having meeting with our new Head of Department. This guy just took over our divisions and i think other divisions too.... He is very friendly and knowledgeable( from the way he talks)... He said most of them he already knows and he does not know a few which includes us as we are the contract staff who has just joined not long...I say he is friendly because he talks to every individual of us and treat us all equally. He emphasis on team work and asks the team leaders to arrange more outing so that we can mix around with our team.... Then we have a session on introduction of ourselves including the team manager and team leaders.... then i know that WOW.... Most of them just joined the company a few months or 1 year earlier than I... haha... The team manager and team leaders used to work at accenture, ncs and .... These companies are those companies that my poly friends are working during their attachment period.... So i think there are not much IT companies in Singapore.... Haiz.... He has divide the team into 2 major team which is the Production team and the Development team. I belong to the Development team.He says that we need a good team of development so that during production, there would not be any problem... Anyway from the meeting, i knew more of my team better and the way we working.... It makes me feel that the working environment gg to change better and i would like to stay longer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1s_EgQgiXE&search=criss%20ange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_fI0nTlexk&search=funny

For every post, I would post some interesting links or interesting links on drama... Hope you all like it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home