My life~xuan

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Slack Day

A slack day..... There is nothing to do as the vendor is still solving the compilation error.Just fill up some forms so that when codes are ready for production then can raise.

My friend today ask me what course I am going to take at SIM. I told him bachelor in IT . I told him I don;t like IT but i took the course as there are only business and IT. for business course, i cannot make it as poor english. With basic IT that i have so i take IT course, just for the cert. To me, i think business theory can learnt when I go out and work if i work for my dad, so there is no need to spend a few K to study theory. Sometimes wonder if i take bachelor in IT is good or not... If 2 years later, economy not good then companies don't want so many IT staffs then how? haha.... marry lor... but must see got people want me or not.... Or just work for my dad lor... haiz... that is 2 years later... still a long way...

Read magazine today, there is quote from Fiona Xie, The prefect life is to have a own life, a happy family and cutez kids... I agree totally.... To me, married, give birth and live a simple life is enough. Married so that when i am old, there is someone to accompany and I want to live that person for long as i love him. To give birth is to help him carry his family name, some topic for us when we are old and someone to accompany us.Live a simple life will do.No need to work so hard and no time to enjoy. We study so hard, work so hard is to earn more money so that we can afford better things for children, for our partners to enjoy. My uncle used to say if you don't marry, why you work so hard.... Work so hard, no one to spend on.... Work so hard, no one to accompany you.... Work so hard no time to enjoy.... i think it is true... Everyone is looking for their another part.... Hope you all can find it soon.....

Grumble so much liao, stopping here...if not, friends are going to say i nagging again.... Anyway, continue tomorrow on other topics.

Oh ya.... forget to write something. There is a medium size cockroach in my company pantry. I nearly died of thirst today. I was wondering in office if tml newspaper headline would be: Gal dies of thirst in office.... haha.... I don;t think i will go to the pantry and get a rink anymore ... imagine, when we are not working then the cockroach went into the vneding machine and walk here and there. Tml morning, everyone went to get drinks from the machine.... OH NO!!! i cannot imagine.... then the cockroach in the drink.... oh no... Imagine when u drink, then u feel sth in the cup and u look at me. It is the body of cockroach. OH NO!!! i cannot imagine....haha.... So next time, when u getting drink from pantry, give s second thought.... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home