My life~xuan

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7 march

Firstly, i want to thanks bear to help me design as i am lazy to design it.

I am too boring after graduated so I created this blog so that when i am free, i can write some nonsense here. To me, a blog is like an online diary where one's throws the feeling of the day on it. Nothing interesting. Nobody would interest in the text.

Today on my way home, never see that uncle flying kite. Everyday in the evening, there is this uncle would fly kite at the open field opposite the malay mosque at tampines. The last time, i see people fly kites was few years ago at marina bay. Sometimes, he flies big and beautiful kites and some times he can fly a few together. I was quite amazed to see that now still got people fly kite. Nowsadays, people so busy. Busy with work. Busy with relationship. Busy with anime. Busy with slacking.Just busy with things. Yet, this uncle still have the time to fly kite. Interesting. Enjoying the breeze in the evening...... Wonder if there are still many people still know how to fly kite.... If anyone knows how to fly kite, contact me. I wanna learnt. i know a shop which sells kites few years ago but not sure whether still have it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home