My life~xuan

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

26th April

Woooo.... So many days never update liao....

My handphone had declared dead on 20 April 9.50 am. Something is wrong with my handphone. The LCD screen spoilt. It only show blue screen and i could not read sms or anything.... I could accept incoming call and make call except i know that person number. So ppl, these few weeks if anything important just give my hp a call instead of leaving sms to me. I went to look for new handphone but they costs about 100 dollars to 200 dollars. So sad... i don't want to waste a few hundred to buy a new phone.... My contract still got 1 more year to go.... Haiz.... I think i need to send for repair. Hope the repair not expensive, if not i will used it till my contract expires....

My company just moved to alexander for about three days already. Change a new environment is good. New table, new drawer and new phone... At least there are no cockroaches.... There are quite a number of places for lunch but need to take a bus for 10 mins.... To queenstown or harhourfront.... The company provided shuttle bus to habourfront but i never took it because too many people waiting for the bus. I rather take public bus which is only few stops and i have student bus concession. Make full use of it before expires... The bad thing is i need to travel very far from my house to here... it took me about 2 hour to reach.... OH NO!!!!!..... There is direct bus from my place but it takes a full circle to reach alexander.... It goes to bukit panjang, bukit timah, bukit batok,clementi, west coast then science park then office.... First time take bus feels like vomitting cos too long. Lucky i am only working for few months only.... Labour day coming..... So happy this week

Link:
http://www.crown.com.tw/book/Eric_wu/READ.htm

This link is on 1 famous taiwan writer if you people reads chinese books.... Happy reading....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home