My life~xuan

Saturday, July 08, 2006

8 July

First thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON BAY!!!..... Don't think he would read my blog. He is too busy with his ns and galfriend. Anyway wo you xin.hehe

Today was a full enjoyment day. Went to watch Return of Superman. It was nice. Better than the Da Vinci Code. There was a lot of bad comments on the Superman movie so i did not expect too much from it. It turn out to be good. The storyline is good. The actor looks handsome. The movie is funny. Hmmm... I think it is better than spiderman. Hey ppl,worth watching it. After movie,went to take a walk for a while. I realise this friend is better than what people thought of him. A nice and mature guy.

Meet up with sui they all...Too bad only 4 of us, it is ok. Hey guys, next time remember to turn up hor... Veri rare to see him ask u all out for dinner lei... haha...Don't just accompany your galfriend then forget about us... Ting have been much more sweet and pretty... We catchup a lot of things.

Bought a dress at far east. It was simple and nice but a bit too expensive. Just take it as to pamper myself lor.

There are something which I can pretend that i do not know because i dun wan to make the situation embarrassed. I am sorry if i hurt you in some way. Let take things slowly.I hope you understand.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home