My life~xuan

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6 June

Beginning of another month.... so fast.... June~~

Firstly, best wishes to all those guys gg ns.... More and more guys are gg into ns which means less and less people to go out or go k box with me liao.... haha....

Last sunday, went to bugis for shopping. I thought currently is Singapore Sales so i could pick up some cheap stuff at bugis... Hmmm..... SAD... could not find anything.... No shoes, no top, No bottom but i bought a few accessories.... Bugis is so crowded... I shop a while then went home... HAIZ......

This thu on leave again because graduation.... WOOT~~~ finally wait till this day from the beginning of poly life.... Hey guys and gals, thanks for giving me a gd time in poly.... Haha... Especially Sui, Elvin and Aaron... Bring me around sg to eat.... Eat till my size went horizontal....
and not to forget Shan, Bear, jm and vincent to go bowling,pool and k... Remember hor, when u all book out ask me go k....Most gals are working now... Hey gals, dun forget to jio me for shopping too.... Haha.... TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home