My life~xuan

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Long time no blog

Don;t know busy with what... Just lazy to blog... I think because no one tag this blog and seems like it is not working.... haha...

Few days ago, taking train home from work.... Saw a couple hugging each other so close and somemore they stand at the middle of the train....A lot of people dare not look at them but they peep at them except 1 auntie... i sit down and i notice the reaction of the people the train... haha... This auntie was sitting down and looking around just like me then she saw this couple standing in front of her.... The gal's back is facing her so she could not see her face.... The auntie then keeps looking at the couple...Look at the guy then look at the gal then back to the guy.... haha.... from top to toe.... Veri funny.... Somemore the couple did not realise....Then the guy was so tall that he blocks the gal so i could not see the face... A lot of those old uncles and aunties keeps looking at them.... Haha... Then the couple took their seats, i almost faint... haha....cos both the male and female are bei dou fen.... haha.... Somemore they looks like they are educated then hug so tight in the train like they are in their bedroom....

Anyway the couple not the focus.... Went to Party World with my vendors on Sat.... Hmmm....Not bad... Some say they first time to Party World. They are quite surprise that i sing so much...Haha... Hey ppl, thanks for being a good audience even though i make a fool of myself in front of you all...;)

Times flies.... Another month my contract shall ends, don;t know what should i do.... My application for studies still not reply from the school.... Shall i continue to work or study? If i work, should i continue with my current company? or look for other company? If i study, should i the course if i am not being exempted for 1 year? or should i look for other courses? Haiz...

Today with my colleagues went to a Chinese resturant at Harbourfront for lunch.... Wow... so Full.... Nice dishes.... We orders a lot... Shark Fin, Garlic Steam Prawns, Sea cucumber, chilli crab,pepper crab, steamed fish and many many.... Too bad, they did not eat much... I have been eating and eating.... Haha.... Long time no eat these liao.... Remember the last time i have crabs is about 1 month ago plus with my family and godpa's family..... Haha...We went for lunch together cos one of my colleagues is leaving... He is going for somewhere he thinks is better.... Wish him all the best.... Another colleagues leaving soon by end of this month.... So many people.... I am so lonely for the last month.... Haha....

Hey ppl tag my board lei.....

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger 安公子 said...

hahaha...i am tagging ur blog...continue writing :P
Btw, both u and my colleague sang very well...Got chance we go again?

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Xuan said...

sure...anytime i sure go... as long as it is near my house... haha... sing song my fav...

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home