My life~xuan

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthdays

Time to update ler... Firstly, Happy Birthday Yan Ting. Secondly, Happy Birthday Christina and Kian Ann...

This month so many ppl birthday.... Been cracking heads on what to buy for the birthday gals and boy. Finally settle... Many things happen.... Have been attending lesson for 1 mth already. So far, think can catch up with the work.... Test is coming.... Busy with work... Need to go to library to read up books so that can catch up as the lecturers only the lectur slides...

Recently been talking to my classmate. He is very thoughtful and caring. Always bring me to eat good and nice food... So ppl, next time u all c me, dun be surprise i grown fat... Haha... If he works hard, the promise may end early....

These few weeks very free so very hardworking.... Been obessed in the Cardino Latino and gym... Even though been exercise quite regularly but think that could only burn the fats that i been eating good food which my classmate always do.

Hope my test would be good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home