My life~xuan

Sunday, September 10, 2006

10 Sept

I just have some lectures on the Business and Management and Sociology. I think sociology is so difficult but interesting. It teached people to look at things in a different ways. Sociology actually is the study of human social life, groups and societies. In simple words, Sociolog oy is the "intellectuall response" to a "crisis", uses of mind to reason when things change unexpectedly.

"Man in Society", "Society in Man" - Peter Berger
It means man is at the centre of maximum pressure, surrounded by different spheres of social control, the first being family, work and followed by legal institutions. Societal values and norms are embedded in man, internalised.

I think it is true. We are influence by others of what we are now. Culture is important as it shape our behaviour. To others, we influence them.



Went to my little cousin Ethel piano performance. It was so nice. There are so many little children playing nice songs. All the songs may be very simple but i like it so much. It allows the children to a chance to be on the stage. Those little children really enjoy themselves. So do I. It makes me feel that playing piano is fun but many people did not how much they have practice. If i really picked up piano lessons again, i shall never restrict myself to the tempo only. This time i must make sure i really enjoy while playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home