My life~xuan

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NATIONAL MUSEUM


Finally back to blogging. Not sure how many ppl still read.Haha... Anyway, I am having holiday now and really enjoying my life. Today just went to the National Museum of Singapore with my ah boy, I would recommend you all to go. It is interesting place and the atmostphere is good. The tickets are definitely worth the price.... I feel that we need to visit all the museums and tour place in sg before visiting other countries museum and we can compare the diff.

Today, feel like a tourist. Haha... My next trip will be Sentosa... Not the beach but all the corners in the Sentosa. They are now having a promo. 50 bucks for 7 interesting places. Seem worth it.







Old sewing machine... My aunt still have this machine at her house. Haha....








Perfume, Face cake, mirror and many.... Women are vain since early years....










The are photos of the old cinema and the movie tickets.










These movie tickets are abt the same as our ticket.











Star card. In our parents' times, they alreadi collect star card.










Will post at another entry.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home